Monday, January 12, 2009

An update

Well everybody I have seen this past week has asked me how Peter's scholarship thing turned out. It just got mostly resolved today. Peter's scholarships came back online, and tuition is taken care of, and he will submit an appeal for the grant. If it doesn't come back, life will go on. At least the scholarships came back.

I don't remember if I posted this or not, but they also took away his grant from last semester and posted on his account that he had to repay it. Thankfully, that was just the result of a computer error and is or will soon no longer say that we owe it back.

We are very blessed!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Glad to hear things worked out for the most part. They stopped giving Chase grants for that same reason, because he had too many credits. I guess they don't want anyone becoming "professional" students and abusing the system. What they need to do is look at each case individually.