Tuesday, January 13, 2009

DISHWASHER!


Today, we got a dishwasher. We found it on Craigslist used, and it was only $125. And it's full-sized, so I can put anything in it. According to the previous owners, it works great. I was sooooo so excited when I came home and Peter had set it all up. Washing dishes by hand is my very least favorite chore. And Peter never has time, so usually I do them or we have a huge pile next to the sink. Now washing the dishes will be easy! We have yet to try it out, so maybe I won't like it anymore, if it leaks all over the floor or something. But for now, I am THRILLED!

2 comments:

Ceri said...

I really dislike washing dishes by hand to so congratulations!:) That is very exciting!

Jenn said...

One of the best things about leaving BYU married housing was moving into a place with a dishwasher. That was probably one of the happiest days of my life! I don't know how people survived before dishwashers. I actually grew up without a dishwasher. My college roommates had to teach me how to use one, that was embarrassing. I guess I got spoiled after that.