Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What next?

Peter's internship in Ghana got delayed until May or June. Now we're not sure if we're even going at all. If he gets a better job, then he'll do that instead. He is kind of happy about this, I think, because it means he can retake some classes next semester and boost his GPA.

I am NOT happy about this. I do not want to take classes, do not want to work, do not want to do anything. (Only for a little while. I'm just burned out. I'm not really lazy.) Now I have to figure out something to do. It makes the most sense for me to sign up for classes and keep working at the museum, but I really don't want to. I desperately wanted to be done with school. So if you have suggestions of really easy non-boring classes that I could take, I'd love to hear them. Or if you have any other brilliant ideas of ways I can occupy my time.

1 comment:

Patrick, Adrienne, Isabella, & Makenzie said...

there's always the class about the proclamation to the family. i think it's sfl 100. anyway, it's a piece of cake and really makes you appreciate the proclamation more. unless you've already taken it. haha. you could always take sewing :p but it's not that easy and it can be quite time-consuming :) i'm sure i'm really hitting your true loves in life here!