Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Goodbye Brig!


This is me and my cousin Brig. He wasn't too thrilled about having his picture taken, so this was the only one that we took.


Today we had the opportunity to pick up my cousin Brigham from the airport and drop him off at the MTC. Unfortunately, I had to work and wasn't able to hang out with him the whole time between when we picked him up and when Peter dropped him off. However, after I left he got to hang out with Sara and Peter at BYU where they enjoyed Jamba Juice and the BYU Museum of Art. When I got home from work this evening, I realized that his bag of toiletries was still in my car, so I got to go back to the MTC to drop them off for him. (They said it wouldn't be a problem. Apparently it happens all the time.) Hopefully he didn't forget anything else that he needs. So thanks Aunt Barb for letting us pick him up, and good luck Brig!

3 comments:

Wag-a-Muffin said...

Rachel and Peter, thank you so much for picking Brig up at the airport and dropping him off at the MTC.

(And yeah, we've found a couple of things he forgot.)

Wag-a-Muffin said...

Oh. And thank you Sara, too!

Brie said...

I love that picture of you and Brig. It is SO Brig.