Monday, May 4, 2009

Watch this!

Last night we watched Elder Bednar's CES fireside, and I thought it was really, really good. You can get the link to it here. What I got out of his talk was that we need to focus less on media-oriented life and more on things that are real. He talked particularly about people who are addiced to online gaming and social networking. While I don't really consider myself an "addict," I do spend more time on the computer than I should, so I appreciated his comments. Check it out! You may receive inspiration on areas you can improve in your life, so you can get the most out of your short time on earth. :-)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I read an article online from Elder Bednar's talk. It's very relevant to our time; probably a lot of people could benefit from heeding his words. It was very good.

Wag-a-Muffin said...

You know, I decided that instead of thinking about other people I know who could benefit from the talk that I would "cleanse the inner vessel first."
So I'm cutting back on my cyber community socializing.

My back yard is happy for the extra time I now spend weeding.