Friday, May 8, 2009

Leaving on Tuesday

We are leaving for Ghana on Tuesday. We will be in Tamale (pronounced TOM-uh-lay) until the end of August. If you don't know already, Peter has a job there helping people to start microfranchises--really small businesses to help poor people get out of poverty. I am not sure what I'll be doing yet. Probably helping, or volunteering somewhere else. We will have internet access, so never fear, the blog will be updated with lots of fun pictures. More details to come next week, when we figure out just what we've gotten ourselves into. :-)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm sure you guys will have quite the adventure. Thanks for the invite on Sat. We will try to make it but have 2 things going on that day, so not sure. Have a fun and safe trip.

Becca Boo said...

I am so excited for you!

Jenn said...

You have quite the adventure ahead of you. How fun and exciting.

Heidi said...

Good luck!! I'll miss you a ton!