Thursday, April 30, 2009

Graduation!

We have officially graduated from college. Well, I have. Peter applied for graduation in August, so he'll graduate then. All of our family came out for the occasion. I think Peter's family was a little annoyed that he wasn't in any of the programs, but oh well. They got to see him walk across the stage, which was fun for them I hope. I originally didn't want to walk, but I actually enjoyed it a lot. So thanks to Peter for making me do it. :-) Thanks also to all of our family who came out to support us, it was wonderful to see you!

As usual, the pictures are on Peter's computer and I am not. So here are copies of pictures my sisters have put on facebook. Enjoy!
My sister Rebecca, me, and our cousin Linnea.



My sister Anna in my cap.


Peter, me, and our (my) family. In case you're wondering,
the medal around my neck is for my honors graduation.
Peter has a gold tassle because he is getting a BS,
and I have a white tassle for my BA.



While my family was here, we got family pictures taken.
This one is by far my favorite, can you guess why?

4 comments:

Wag-a-Muffin said...

Thank you so much for posting the photos. (I liked seeing my brother and his family--and yeah, I liked Sara's glamour girl pose too.)
Congratulations (again) to you and Peter.

Jenn said...

Like the pics and congrats on your graduation. That is such a great accomplishment! It was great to see you guys and thanks for swimming with Emery :) .

Kirsten Treff said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful accomplishment!!! And how nice to graduate together (kind of)!

Jenn said...

Congrats! Graduating is such a great accomplishment. Glad that you got to share it with your families as well.