Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nearly Done

The month has been crazy so far, but we are almost done for good! I had my last final today. All that is left is for me to give a presentation tomorrow. I still have a lot of work to do before my museum exhibition opens Tuesday night, but it's pretty much on track. (If you received a card or an email from the Museum of Peoples and Cultures, inviting you to an exhibition opening, it's from me. Please come.) Peter has one more final tonight, and one on Tuesday, and then he will be done.

Our families are coming in on Wednesday for our graduation, and I am really excited to see them.

2 comments:

Wag-a-Muffin said...

Congratulations to both of you! That was a lot of work and you should feel pleased with yourselves. (Ever since I read the talk about "pride"by Ezra Taft Benson I hesitate to use that word.) But you should feel accomplished and good about your efforts.

Jenn said...

Yeah! Congrats on being nearly done. Isn't it such a great feeling? Enjoy it!!