Friday, September 19, 2008

Vietnamese Sandwiches!

I love Vietnamese sandwiches. I used to eat them all the time when my family lived in Seattle, but when we moved to Oregon City there was a sad lack of places to buy them. So I had not eaten a Vietnamese sandwich for probably 4 years at least, UNTIL TODAY! There is a little restaurant in Provo that sells them, and they are very good! The restaurant is Dew, and it is in the basement of Campus Plaza, which is kind of a ghetto location, but still. You should check them out. Their bubble tea (which they call bubble drinks so that Provo people will buy them) is also good. Although I hadn't had bubble tea before today, so I can't really judge. Their website with their menu is http://www.dewprovo.com/ if you are curious.

4 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

wonder what that tastes like? the sandwich?

Brie said...

I went to their website. The sandwich sounds like it would be delicious. All of the jello dishes look quite interesting, too.

Heidi said...

I used to live in Campus Plaza and I lived there when that restaurant was a hair salon. I'm a little afraid of it being a restaurant... but I'm happy that you found you your sandwiches!

Wag-a-Muffin said...

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Banh-Mi-Style-Vietnamese-Baguette/Detail.aspx