Saturday, February 21, 2009

Too busy.

I am very stressed. Next week I have an orchestra concert, a midterm, my honors thesis defense, and 16 writing conferences with my students. I am tired of thinking about all of them, and so I am taking a break. Actually, I've been taking a lot of breaks. Maybe what I am really doing is procrastinating...

Here are some pictures I promised to post a long time ago, but never did. Enjoy.


The Palmyra temple at my mother-in-law's wedding in August.

Us at the Oregon Coast.


My cousin, his son Nate, and my aunt. It was Nate's birthday.

Zack really liked his brother's birthday cake.
Mmm, mmm.
My dad, my sister, my cousin, my uncle. They had a joint baptism in August.

3 comments:

gina said...

I love the Oregon coast! It is just magic for me.... happy happy memories there.

The Lewis Family said...

How are you guys doing? It looks like you are super busy. Glad you posted some pics of you two.

Sara said...

the pic from anna's baptism is sooo cute!!