Saturday, March 8, 2008

A week

A brief summary of my busy week: I went home last weekend for my Opa's funeral, which was wonderful and sad at the same time. I could say a ton more about that, but I think I'd rather not share it impersonally online. I had two tests yesterday, a paper and a presentation on Thursday, and my house has been a huge mess since I haven't had time or desire to clean. We worked on that today, it's much better than it was earlier. On Friday I also went to Sara's house in the evening, and we made french onion soup. It was super easy, cheap, and really good. Definitely something I will add to the list of meals to make more frequently. Today I went to the zoo to observe the monkeys for a class, and it was actually a lot of fun. The baby orangutan was way cute. She was doing somersaults-- I didn't know they did that.

Tomorrow is daylight saving time, so we lose an hour of sleep.

2 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

that sweet hour of needed sleep, gone, just like that!

Nat said...

You guys should skip school/work and come skiing with us tomorrow. . .