Friday, February 22, 2008

on Milk

So the other day in a conversation with my friend Sarah, she mentioned that the BYU Creamery has better milk than anywhere else in Provo. I drank creamery milk my whole freshman year and I really didn't think it was anything special, but today I realized she was right! We happened to buy creamery milk after buying the cheapy brand at the grocery store, and there is a huge taste difference. I can't believe I never realized it. It's so much better. Plus creamery milk is cheaper. I don't think I will buy other milk while we live here.

5 comments:

Kirsten Treff said...

I'm not much of a milk drinker in general, but see my recent post on their ranch!

The Lewis Family said...

so what's creamery milk?

Rach said...

BYU owns a few stores that sell milk, and ranch, and other wonderful things, called the BYU Creamery. Creamery milk is milk that they sell.

Sara said...

pity I cannot drink milk. truly a pity

Saradactyl said...

ok this is better now you know where my lame-o blog is. weee!