Monday, October 15, 2012

Back again...hopefully

Hi everyone. I have attempted to write several posts since my last one in April, but I always end up agonizing over what I write, saving it with the intent to "come back later" and finish it, and then never doing it. So my new goal is to take 5 minutes, post something, and then just leave it. Here is our daughter Lydia! She is so much fun, and she has grown so much since she was born. These pictures aren't very recent, but I hope you will enjoy them. And maybe if I keep doing my 5 minute posts, you will hear from me more often. :)
Anna holding Lydia
Bennett holding Lydia
Lydia in her blessing dress. She was really grouchy when we took these pictures, but this one came out cute I think.
Lydia after her first bath in the hospital.

No comments: