Friday, February 10, 2012

MR2 x2

Those of you who have been reading this blog since the beginning may remember this post about us getting a black 86 MR2. What I did not include in that post was that the car didn't run when we bought it. We thought it would be a "quick fix" that Peter could do himself that would be fun for him to do. Well, after four years, a new engine, and more money and headache than I want to think about, the car finally runs. It isn't in perfect shape, but it runs. I hope we have learned our lesson and will not buy another project car ever again. Even still, I feel like this story has a happy ending because the car RUNS, and for a long time, I thought it never would.

2 comments:

Elyse Alexandria said...

Wow! It runs! I never thought that would happen either, haha.

Jenn said...

Cool! If we're ever in UT, maybe we can go for a ride :)