Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Callie




I know Peter hasn't posted his Sierra Leone pictures yet. He has started the post, but I don't know if he ever finished it which is why I haven't posted it myself.

However, I did want to introduce everyone to Callie! She is our new dog that we adopted from the Humane Society about a week ago. She's a chihuahua mix, but we don't know with what, and she's bigger than chihuahuas are. She's 8 months old, housetrained, rarely barks, and pretty mellow as long as she goes for a walk in the morning. We love having her!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Awesome, congratulations! We considered the name Callie for Joelle :) I don't understand how all these people keep lucking into such great dogs. You, Ceri, my brother, I'm sure there's more. Our pet experiences have been a nightmare.

Wag-a-Muffin said...

she looks like our Chihuahua dachshund, Roxie.

Rob and Marseille said...

another idea with the treats for the primary kids- rice krispy treats!!