Thursday, March 18, 2010

Quit

I quit my second job (trump call center) today. For the past three months, I have felt sort of guilty for having two jobs while I know so many people who don't even have one. And lots of the time, I hated my trump job. It was weird, because while I was at work I would alternate between thinking "this isn't so bad, what's wrong with you?" and "I hate this job! I cannot stand another second of it!" And whenever I really hated my job, I'd feel ungrateful, because so many people are out of work right now, and I don't even really have anything to complain about. But today, I quit. And I am very happy thinking about all the things I'll be able to do with my evenings now.

And if anybody knows of anybody who wants to work part-time in a call center in Draper, I know of an opening. It's not bad pay. :) I'm sure after my description of the job, so many people will want to work there that this post will have more comments than all the other posts I've written combined... right?


Also, still no acceptance letter. I should just tell myself I won't be notified until the end of April, because maybe then I won't be so disappointed every day when I check the mail and it isn't there.

2 comments:

Adrien said...

Hey Rachel! I think they just had a meeting this week to finalize the decisions for who they were going to accept. I think. So hopefully soon you will know!

Nat said...

Yay for quitting that place!