Saturday, December 5, 2009

Our new house

We have our house! We moved in the day before Thanksgiving, and then left for a long weekend in St. George, UT with some friends. It was really nice to have the break, but it was also a little bit overwhelming to come home to such a huge mess. We have spent as much time as we could since then unpacking, although we also had to spend quite a bit of time cleaning our old place and helping my father-in-law move, since he decided to move out when we did. My apologies that I have not taken pictures to post of our new house. Today is the first day where a few of the rooms actually look presentable enough to photograph, and I am too tired from unpacking all day long to take any right now.

Just wanted to let you know we are in the new house, and everything is going great! If you need our new address for any reason, leave me a message and I will email it to you. Pictures will be coming soon!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Yeah! Congratulations!

Wag-a-Muffin said...

Congrats from us too. (And we're anxiously awaiting photos.)

Lauren said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting! I, too, am excited for pictures.

Jenn said...

Yeah! That is so exciting ... and just in time for the holidays! Congrats.