Saturday, June 21, 2008

One month later...

I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last blog post. I have been insanely busy. I took a really awesome class, linguistic anthropology, which required a recorded 107 hours of class work in order to get an A. I realized 2 weeks before the semester ended that I had less than 50 hours done. So I spent the last two weeks working a LOT on my class work. We'll see what grade I end up with; I did 98 or 99 hours of work, I can't remember anymore. It was an awesome class, just a little stressful at the end.

Last weekend, we flew to Syracuse, New York. Peter's mom is getting remarried, and we went to meet her fiance's side of the family at a big dinner thing. It was fun. We really liked her fiance's kids, who are our age or older (mostly older). We also went to Peter's sister's senior vocal recital. She has an amazing voice! I had never heard her sing before. Here's a video of her singing as Maria from West Side Story. I really think she would make a great pop singer, which this video doesn't really demonstrate. But anyways, she's awesome. The other video she doesn't sing in, but it's still pretty cool.



1 comment:

Kirsten Treff said...

wow- Elyse has a great voice! you guys are lucky you got to go to Syracuse!